banner 728x250

21 students in Lombok got food poisoning after eating deep fried tempe

  • Share
banner 468x60

Dozens of scholars from a madrasah (Islamic college) in Central Lombok are suspected to have gotten meals poisoning after snacking on deep fried tempe, for which they needed to be taken to the area people clinic (Puskesmas).

West Praya sub-precinct chief, Heri Indrayanto, stated in a press release that the scholars purchased the deep fried tempe from a road vendor recognized as M and ate them with chili sauce throughout recess.

banner 336x280

“It’s suspected that the victims acquired meals poisoning after consuming the fried tempe with chili sauce,” Heri stated.

Fifteen minutes after consuming the fritter, the scholars began to get complications and felt nauseous, whereas some began vomiting. They had been then taken to the closest Puskesmas for remedy.

Heri stated a complete of 21 college students had meals poisoning, and even the vendor M additionally skilled the identical signs. Authorities had seized all of the substances and despatched them for a lab check on the Well being Company in Central Lombok.

banner 336x280
banner 120x600
  • Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *