Alton Towers tickets: How to get the cheapest prices in 2022
For greater than 40 years, the Alton Towers theme park has captivated younger and outdated for its adrenaline-boosting rides and magical lands.
The 910 acre park is split up into 10 themed areas together with CBeebies land, which is able to delight youngsters beneath fiive with rides that includes characters from TV exhibits like Peter Rabbit and Hey Duggee.
Thrill-seekers ought to head to Mutiny Bay for Wicker Man, which is the primary rollercoaster constructed of wooden in 20 years. One other terrifying expertise is The Smiler, the one 14 loop rollercoaster. The Smiler boosts a velocity of 85 km/hr so it’s not for the faint-hearted.
Whether or not you’re pondering of a day journey or need to unfold out the enjoyable over a few days and keep over, right here’s every part you have to know to about visiting Alton Towers.
Alton Towers Tickets
One of the simplest ways to avoid wasting on tickets is to e book prematurely.
Costs improve on weekends and in class holidays, so that you’ll get higher offers should you go to exterior these occasions.
Tiqets.com has an internet calendar so you possibly can see how costs change relying on the season and buy the most effective worth ones. Costs for grownup tickets begin at £38.
Shopping for an annual move will save an enormous amount of cash should you plan to go to greater than as soon as. A Merlin move offers you entrance to Alton Towers in addition to different Merlin points of interest resembling Chessington, LEGOLAND, Thope Park and Madame Tussauds. A Merlin Discovery move begins at £69 for the whole yr and could be bought on the Merlin Annual Go web site.
Alton Towers Lodges
There are three completely different inns at Alton Towers, every with a novel and magical theme, and woodland lodges that every sleep a household of 5.
The Alton Towers Resort is centred across the theme of an Adventurer’s Paradise. For a memorable keep, select a novel themed room, designed to wow your senses. Select to sleep in a mattress like a bath, a scorching air balloon or a princess carriage. Costs begin at £154 for a household of 4 on reserving.com and that features breakfast.
The CBeebies Land lodge is geared toward preschoolers. Not solely are there rooms themed like their favourite TV exhibits, however their favorite characters drop in all through the day so that you thoughts discover that you just check-in subsequent to a Teletubby. Nightly leisure signifies that you might see Bing in a dwell present, dance the evening away within the tots disco and even gaze as much as the skies with some particular stargazing.
Splash Landings lodge is near the Alton Towers waterpark and has a tropical theme. This Caribbean-themed lodge is bursting with full-on household leisure and enjoyable and is nice for older youngsters, teenagers and adults – particularly Ma Granita’s bar.
The Woodland lodges have extra space than a lodge room and extra flexibility so that you can make noise and run riot should you haven’t used up all of your vitality within the park. Dad and mom will love the separate youngsters’ sleeping zone, whereas youngsters will adore the bunk beds and truckle mattress. Add an interactive flat display screen TV and free WiFi and these log cabins present a woodland escape the place you possibly can benefit from the nice outside alongside the cosy better of indoors.
Or you could find a number of inns and self-catering choices close to Alton Towers on reserving.com
Alton Towers opening occasions
Opening and shutting occasions range relying on peak and off-peak season.
Gates open at 10am all year-round.
From March to late July, gates shut at 4pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends.
The final week of July, August and the primary week of September, gates shut at 6pm on daily basis.
From September to November, gates shut at 4pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends.
For particular occasions like Halloween’s Scarefest and Fireworks, the park stays open till 9pm.
Alton Towers rides
There’s one thing for all ages at Alton Towers. Grown-ups and people measuring above 1.4 metres and above can expertise:
- Oblivion – the world’s first vertical drop rollercoaster
- The Smiler – the world’s first 14 loop rollercoaster. Its twisting monitor combines the world beating 14 loops with a velocity of 85 km/hr.
- Nemesis – A dangling rollercoaster that loops and spins so that you expertise a 3.5G G-Power
- Rita – This loopy coaster powers you straight to 100kph in simply 2.5 seconds, placing your physique by means of 4.7G
Kids’s favourites embrace:
- In The Evening Backyard magical boat experience – journey by means of an actual Evening Backyard and spot all of your favorite characters
- Octonatuts mini rollercoaster – be a part of Captain Barnacles and crew on a mini ocean journey
- Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop – experience excessive up into the sky to see should you can spot Peter Rabbit in Mr Macgregor’s backyard
- Hey Duggee’s Large Journey Badge – climb, slide and bounce your means by means of interactive sensory play areas, meet Hey Duggee and gather your Large Journey Badge!
- Gangsta Granny: Take a spin by means of digital sewers on a 360° particular results laden wild experience to interrupt into the crown jewels vault and steal the gems.