Aussie tourist says he got ‘Bali belly’ after drinking water from a hose

An Australian man required medical consideration after struggling traveler’s diarrhea (generally recognized amongst vacationers on the Island of Gods as “Bali stomach”) that he obtained from – watch for it – ingesting water from a hose by the swimming pool of a villa.

Isaac Energy uploaded an image of himself ingesting the water – after he accepted a problem from his pals whom he rented the villa with – to a Fb group.

Did it finish nicely? Properly, Energy uploaded one other picture of him getting medical consideration from a health care provider.

“Shout-out [to] physician Ari, he’s nonetheless alive,” he wrote within the group, referring to himself within the third particular person.

Whereas Bali stomach is anecdotally fairly widespread amongst overseas vacationers on the island, it have to be pressured that it appeared that Energy suffered it by ingesting water that’s, nicely, not ingesting water

Commenters principally sympathized with Energy, with some calling him a rookie whereas others mentioned that just about everyone experiences Bali stomach sooner or later.

For what it’s value, one ought to keep away from ingesting faucet water in Bali, not to mention water popping out of a hose. Bottled water, for all its environmental flaws, ought to preserve one hydrated with out the Bali stomach threat.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.