Russian surfer tragically dies from electrocution in warung at Balangan beach

A Russian man was electrocuted to dying in a warung (eatery) at Balangan seaside yesterday after a browsing session.

The 31-year-old man was recognized by officers by his initials, RK. Alongside together with his buddy, fellow Russian Mikhail Morgaliuk, RK went browsing at round 1:30pm yesterday and the 2 left their belongings within the kitchen of Warung Suzuke. They reportedly positioned their luggage behind the warung’s fridge.

The 2 males got here again to the warung at round 2:30pm and, whereas Morgaliuk determined to rinse some sand off in the bathroom, RK reportedly instantly went to the kitchen to seize his stuff.

Moments later, Morgaliuk heard RK’s scream so he instantly rushed to the kitchen solely to see his buddy receiving an enormous electrical shock.

One other witness, Ni Kadek Novi, who was cooking within the kitchen on the time of the incident, instantly ran outdoors the warung and screamed for assist.

Ketut Surata, the warung’s proprietor, reportedly tried to assist RK solely to obtain an electrical shock himself. He was saved by different witnesses who slapped his palms.

RK reportedly acquired electrical shocks for round two to 3 minutes earlier than witnesses managed to drag his physique away.

“His browsing buddy gave him CPR however to no avail. Round 40 minutes later, medical staff got here however they may not save him,” stated Denpasar Police spokesman Ketut Sukadi.

It’s suspected that the electrical shocks got here from defective energy sockets close to the fridge.

RK’s physique was later dropped at Sanglah Hospital.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.